Welcome! We’re so glad you are joining us in the 2020 virtual tea party this holiday season. We so wish we could meet in person, but this is the wiser choice as we love you all very much and do not want to put anyone at risk!
We’ve pulled together some recipes and suggestions for creating your very own tea party at home. These are our favorites!
Adapt as needed to accommodate your food preferences requirements.
- Cucumber Sandwiches
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Original Coronation Chicken
- Coronation Chicken – this is the recipe we’ve used in the past
- Vegan Tea Sandwiches
- Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
- Our favorite homemade scones
- Sweet treats for tea
- Spruce Eats – Suggestions for Tea Party Delights
- More ideas for food
- Our favorite baking blog with tea sweet ideas
- History of the Cucumber Tea Sandwich
- How to brew tea
- How to throw an easy tea party
- If you need a fancy tea cup
- Tea offerings in your kit – you may receive one or more of these